Pinnacle Cart AOM Installation Guide
- Unzip your downloaded product file.
You should see the following:
Upload the content folder directly into your Pinnacle Cart folder on the web server (folder where Pinnacle Cart is installed)
If you installed your Pinnacle Cart in a subfolder called "store", upload the folder directly to the "/store" folder
- Login to your Pinnacle Cart admin panel
- From your admin menu, navigate to Apps->Plugins->Miscellaneous Plugins->Advanced Order Manager
- Enter your license key and click "submit". In the next screen, click "Install"
- Open this file for editing: /content/admin/admin_order.php
Locate this line in the file:
<a href="admin.php?p=order_invoice&orders=<?=$oid?>&printing" target="_new"><b>Print Receipt</b></a>
Immediately BEFORE that line, ADD these lines:
<!--START SAFETYNET AOM !-->
<a href="admin.php?p=plugin&plugin_id=aom&oid=<?=$oid?>"><b>EDIT ORDER</b></a>
<!--END SAFETYNET AOM !-->
- Congratulations! You are done.
When you are in an individual order detail screen, you will see a link "EDIT ORDER" top right, next to the "Print Order" icon. Click the "EDIT ORDER" link to bring up advanced order editing screen.